Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lessons Learned

This year was my first time blogging and really enjoyed doing it. I blogged about movies music , celbrities and fashion. here are three things I learned about blogging. Number 1, I learned that you have to be accurate with the information that you put on the internet about other people and events becuase people refure to your information when they need it.Number 2,I learned that blogging is a great way to express your self with people really seeing you. Last but not least, I learned It takes a little bit of time to find information on a certain topic. I discovered that my favorite topics to talk about were new music and upcoming concerts. I would love to keep blogging but I dont know iF I can be consistant with it becuase I am really busy person . I LOVE BLOGGING !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment